Contact Oakwood Studio, Murray Ky Photographer and video.
We are always happy to hear from you!
Visit us on Facebook!
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- How does it work? – Everything starts with communication! Give us a call, and tell us who you want photographed. We can discuss which session is best for you. We’ll set your session date and time.
When you arrive, we’ll get to you promptly. No wait. If we are photographing someone when you arrive, we have two dressing rooms, so you don’t have to wait.
After your session we will schedule a viewing appointment, to give us a chance to edit the images. It is usually 2 to 4 days after your session.
On your viewing session, we’ll show you a slideshow of your images. We hope you love them! You can place your order at that time.
If you need more time to make a decision, you can place a deposit on your order, and put your images online, with a private password.
- How long does it take to get my order? – Most orders take about 2 weeks or less. Some things like canvas prints take a little longer.
- Can I get my images on a disk? – Yes, we offer images. We encourage you to get prints, and we will supply you with images to share on facebook or instagram of the prints you order.
- Can I schedule an appointment on Saturdays or after hours? Yes, just ask us about availability.
- Is there an extra charge to add my other children? No, there is never an extra charge for extra people.
- What kind of backgrounds are at the studio? There are over 50 backgrounds inside and outside, making it convenient for not having to travel.
- Can we travel to a background that I like away from the studio? Yes! Just be sure to mention it when you make your appointment.
- Are there regular studio hours? I want to pick up my order on my lunch hour. Yes! We are here 10 to 5 on weekdays (closed Wednesday) for your convenience. On rare occasions, we leave for lunch. Give us a heads up you are coming to be sure!